AC Installation Services Chesterfield & the Greater Richmond Area
If your air conditioner or heat pump is 15 years old and not keeping your home cool anymore, it’s probably time to replace it. New air conditioners and heat pumps available on the market today offer better efficiency and comfort compared to their counterparts available 10 to 15 years ago. Whether you are looking to replace your old AC unit or installing a system for the first time, the ac installation experts experts at AirMaxx Mechanical can help you with a long-lasting air conditioning or heat pump installation, optimized for efficiency and comfort.
Started in 2009, AirMaxx Mechanical offers residential and commercial HVAC services including refrigeration services. We are a family oriented business that believes in creating honest, personal customer relationships. We employ factory-trained, NATE-certified technicians and have been recognized as a Trane Comfort Specialist for our excellent customer service and delivery of exemplary HVAC services.
Indications That You Need an AC Replacement
It’s often difficult to tell whether you should repair your AC or go for a replacement. You should make a decision based upon various factors, such as how frequently it requires repairs, how costly the repairs are, and how efficiently it’s functioning. Call us for an in-home consultation to discuss your replacement options if you observe any of the following situations:
- Higher Energy Costs: If the AC usage is driving up your utility bills despite regular maintenance and tuneups, chances are that you need a replacement.
- Low Comfort: Does it seem like your system is struggling to cool down your home to the desired temperature? Have you started to feel that you are paying the utility bills, without getting any comfort value in return? If so, it may be time to replace your system.
- Frequent Repairs: If your system keeps breaking down, costing you time and money, it’s definitely time to consider a new system. Sometimes, it’s also wise to choose replacement over costly repairs, like a damaged evaporator coil or a failing compressor.
- Aged Unit: Modern air conditioners are much more efficient than the older ones due to advancement in technology and more stringent SEER requirements. If your existing unit is over 10 to 15 years old, installing a new air conditioner is sure to save you a good amount of money in operational costs.
Things to Look for When Buying a New Air Conditioner
Consulting with our air conditioning installation experts will help you understand the new benefits and features that are available. Following are some of the important factors you should consider when buying a new unit:
- Correct Sizing: An incorrectly sized unit will not be able to cool your home properly despite overworking itself. This will reduce its efficiency and shorten its lifespan. Our AC experts can help you with proper load calculations to determine the correct size of the unit.
- SEER Rating: Higher SEER rating means better efficiency and lower utility bills. However, you may not need the highest one out there; choose the right rating based upon the size and design of your home.
- Advanced Features: Look for the features that are important to you, such as smart thermostat, inverter technology, and a variable speed air handler.
Air Conditioning Installation Made Easy
Our friendly technicians will be happy to evaluate your existing unit and explain the new air conditioning system technology options available. When you need a consultation for a new ac system installation for your Richmond, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Mechanicsville, Chester, Prince George, Glen Allen, Colonial Heights, Henrico County, VA or surrounding area home or business, call to schedule an appointment.